Cedar Sweep The world was on fire and no one could save me but you
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ulrich hemmed and hawed at her insistence on sharing. One rabbit was not enough meat for one wolf, let alone two. But she refused to let him get away with a completely empty stomach, so he reluctantly agreed to take half. They could hunt more in the morning. Maybe they'd come across an injured or dead deer somewhere. Possibly. Probably not, but he could at least hope.

When dinner was through and they were bedding down for the night, he felt Adylaide lay down close beside him, her back pressed to him. He wanted to immediately tell her not to touch him, tell her to move away, or to move away himself, but he hesitated. Out here, without a den, in the snow, they might freeze on their own. Shared body heat might be the only thing to keep them alive through the night. He gave a great sigh and said nothing, only lay his head on his paws and tried to sleep, though the image of his dead king and queen haunted his dreams...

[End.]

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The world was on fire and no one could save me but you - by Ulrich - December 14, 2022, 08:27 PM