Two Rivers Isle [M] Sets you off against, the planets last dance
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Adylaide silenced his ramblings, for which he was grateful. She was always so good at doing that, at quieting him and making him feel better when he mind spun out of control. He breathed easier as she spoke and was glad to know that she did not feel pressured by him to have children. And then...

"I just recently thought of how wonderful of a father you would make."

Ulrich stared at her with wide eyes, then looked down at his paws, shuffling them a little. You... You think I would make a wonderful father... he murmured, emotion tightening his throat. He swallowed. He wanted to disagree with her, for he was not sure of that sentiment himself. He had never been a father. How was he supposed to know how well he'd do the job? But... But if she thought he would be good at it, if the thought of it pleased her, then perhaps that would be enough. Perhaps he would believe her, just this once.

Thank you, he said, quietly, still not looking at her, too overcome to meet her gaze. He stepped forward and buried his nose in the fur of her neck. Funnily enough, the other day I had a thought that you'd make a wonderful mother.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sets you off against, the planets last dance - by Ulrich - January 07, 2023, 02:28 AM