Two Rivers Isle I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
was thinking we could bump the date to the present and use this for the counselor trade like you wanted?

Ulrich had gone and done his border patrol duties, refreshing the scent markings and checking for danger. Everything had gone well, nothing out of place, so he headed back inland and found the scent of his wife on the wind. Smiling to himself, he followed the smell of her, growing shy at the thought of what they had done not so very long ago, and wondering, hoping, praying that children would result.

Children. He could not believe that he would be a father. As he approached Adylaide, bumping his forehead against hers in their usual greeting, he sat back and said, Good morning. It's a beautiful day. Which was an odd thing for him to say, because normally he did not comment on beautiful things. But the idea of fatherhood was infecting his every thought, and everything was beautiful today.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help - by Ulrich - January 31, 2023, 12:58 AM