Two Rivers Isle I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help
282 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
He let her hold him, let her warmth seep into him and calm him. In a distant voice, as if he were somewhere else, he said, Yes. I wanted to—I tried to get you out as quickly as I could. But I was not thinking of nightmares at the time, only of your safety. Still, I… I’m glad that you aren’t as… He winced. That you aren’t as traumatized as you could have been, I suppose.

He fell silent, then, thinking of all the nightmares he’d had that had had nothing to do with that night. All the things the king had made him do against his will, to others. His nightmares has begun so long ago that what was the point of complaining about a few more? He stood there in Adylaide’s embrace, but he was now stiff with emotional distress.

Ulrich is my happy character. I do not enjoy a lot of IC drama, such as physical altercations, or whumps, so if you are interested in RPing such things, please do not do so with Ulrich, or PM me first. I would love to thread with you, but in a stress-free way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll lay out all my reasons, you'll say that I need help - by Ulrich - February 10, 2023, 12:50 PM