Redtail Rise She will promise you more than the guarden of eden
we don’t pick the ballroom,
we just dance
44 Posts
Ooc — Van
There was little except silence from the white wolf at the show of his willing subservience, but the gold-naped youth filled the emptiness around them with her derision.

Uh-oh. I did something wrong. They don’t want me to submit?

Lycabas rolled back onto his stomach and pushed himself up into a sit. What should I do? He glanced between them, keeping his eyes low, watching their paws for any sudden moves toward him. Maybe if I tell her she’s pretty, she’ll like me… No, that’s stupid. I hate this. What’s the right thing to say? This is such a drag.

Well, I can fight. I’ve only been in one fight, and it was a draw, but who’s counting? Maybe you want a guard? I can be a good guard. I can guard all night. Though largely without any emotion or expression on his face, because he did seemed to be thinking carefully about what to say, he did remember to smile a little. That’s it. Smile and nod, just like Teacher said.

I’m learnin’ how to be a good tracker, too. Suddenly the smile dropped. But my teacher got sick and he died, so I been kinda havin’ to figure things out alone… I can learn other things, though. My teacher said I learn fast.

He also called me lazy, but I don’t think that was a good thing.
Himself · Teacher
Messages In This Thread
RE: She will promise you more than the guarden of eden - by Lycabas - January 25, 2023, 05:16 PM