Redtail Rise She will promise you more than the guarden of eden
we don’t pick the ballroom,
we just dance
44 Posts
Ooc — Van
Something in the blue of the dark she-wolf’s eyes changed at his answer. Lycabas could not fathom the reason for such an accusatory look. Her stare pierced him with a spear’s likeness, and he could feel the white wolf looming. A more imaginative boy might have wished for the ground to swallow him up, shield him from this hell of scrutiny.

Was I too honest? Or was I not honest enough? Does she know I was taking their leftovers?

A flaming creature entered his peripheral then, and his head sunk beneath the gravity of her presence, as the other two greeted her with deference.

The gold-naped girl’s tone of his introduction was… concerning. But Lycabas didn’t have a full grasp on the range of emotions one creature could possess, so he took the words more at face value than anything. He nodded in agreement with the girl who looked ready to pounce on him and turned his nose towards the red wolf, certain to keep his eyes away from hers.

I did. Better not lie. I was… scavenning? That didn’t sound right. Uh, eating whatever your pack left behind? Maybe I should apologize. Teacher said it’s polite sometimes. I’m sorry. It’s hard to hunt by myself, and, and you are good hunters. I wanted to join you… so I can learn better. He was a big boy, but the bulk of him was at present just a bank of flab, fat and muscle lost in the last few weeks he’d spent on his own.

“Don’t forget your manners.” Teacher’s voice. Please.
Himself · Teacher
Messages In This Thread
RE: She will promise you more than the guarden of eden - by Lycabas - January 30, 2023, 07:07 PM