Heron Lake Plateau golani
Loner
171 Posts
Ooc — Raven
The herd was on edge. They knew something was out there watching them, but they themselves could not see what. The girl with eyes of Jade crept closer to him but quickly froze. She knew just as well as he that another move would send the herd running. He watched her out of the corner of her eye, following her with his peripheral vision afraid to turn his head.

To hunt or to watch. 'To correct' Andr thought to himself thinking of the misbehaving buck. Neither of the options seemed to meet his desires. Any attempts at a hunt at this time would be futile. In Andr's eyes, they had already been spotted. And watching wouldn't do anything to stop the buck's behavior. Perhaps startling them would be best, give the girls a reason to run and to separate from the male. But he wasn't sure what the Jade female wanted to do and didn't want to ruin her day by spooking her potential prey.

He didn't have much time to think about it for a snapped twig and rustling on the other side of the clearing followed by a fluttering of birds into the sky caught the herd's attention. They galloped off away from the wolf pair. Although not all bad news as it appeared the female group set on their own path separate from the bachelor herd who had picked up their stubborn leader.

"I suppose the few choices we had have dwindled" he said with a faint smile finally able to turn and face the Jade eyed female. "I hope their departure wasn't too disappointing for you. If you're hungry I'm more than happy to help you acquire some other food." he offered despite the herd's departing being outside his influence.
Messages In This Thread
golani - by Iseul - February 15, 2023, 01:14 AM
RE: golani - by Andr - February 15, 2023, 09:56 PM
RE: golani - by Iseul - February 21, 2023, 05:42 PM
RE: golani - by Andr - March 18, 2023, 02:26 PM
RE: golani - by Iseul - March 23, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: golani - by Andr - March 29, 2023, 07:41 PM
RE: golani - by Iseul - April 09, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: golani - by Andr - April 23, 2023, 10:35 AM
RE: golani - by Iseul - May 17, 2023, 10:32 PM
RE: golani - by Andr - June 04, 2023, 07:33 PM
RE: golani - by Iseul - June 11, 2023, 04:24 PM