Dragoncrest Cliffs grangou
something is pulling me;
i feel the gravity
of it all
40 Posts
Ooc — Van
Despite the despair she saw before her and within, despite the sickness that she imagined had seeped down into her very bones, Cherub’s Wing felt suddenly light, as if briefly attuned to the life that flowed through her with every breath she took. Staring into Mireille’s evergreen gaze, experiencing the embrace of warm red paws against her own, she felt alive again.

We need you, came from the obsidian’s mouth; I need you, came from her eyes.

Wing felt tears welling up. A soft whine escaped her as she looked down, truly noticing that they were touching in that moment. I haven’t let anyone touch me, she admitted, whispering a secret, bringing down her walls. She had accepted healing salves but would not let anyone other than herself apply them, no matter how painful it was.

I keep feeling that I’m, uhm, tainted by poison transferred on the bear’s claws. I know deep down that it’s foolish to think such a thing, but when it is quiet, I imagine that I am rotting from the inside, that I am dying. It keeps me awake at night. I was afraid to give this… affliction to anyone else… She closed her mis-matched eyes, pulling her paws away from Mireille.

I’m still afraid. She knew that she could not heal if she was not honest.
Messages In This Thread
grangou - by Mireille - February 16, 2023, 04:02 PM
RE: grangou - by Wing - February 16, 2023, 04:16 PM
RE: grangou - by Mireille - February 16, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: grangou - by Wing - February 26, 2023, 04:56 PM
RE: grangou - by Mireille - February 28, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: grangou - by Wing - March 01, 2023, 04:08 PM
RE: grangou - by Mireille - March 18, 2023, 12:05 PM
RE: grangou - by Wing - April 06, 2023, 08:40 PM