Stone Circle and when I return, and I’m more than you dreamt I’d be
114 Posts
Ooc —
Inkeri ran at him such velocity, he couldn't help but howl up a laugh into the air. He hardly had time to brace for her impact, and truth be told, her let her rock him a little. Feeling the weight of her embrace press against him, her warmth against his skin. Turmeric draped his forelegs around her and drew her in.

Heya, Keri! he said with a laugh, and tried to steal one last press of his face against her shoulder as she backed away. Travelling had been good, but boy, had he missed her!

I've been all over the place, exploring the north and such! And I saw so many things - glaciers, ice fields, forests of fairy frost - he had been throwing his paws in the air as though waving each one to life, and chuckled at her curious sniffs, would've been even better with you there. Sorry for being so long in coming back. Didn't expect time to steal away on us so quickly...

Her news dampened his smile, and his heart fell a little. Oh, he said, and he tried to keep the disappointment out of his voice, I was hoping you'd both be ready for that trip to the ocean I promised to take you on. Do you know why she left? He didn't know Reverie well, but he worried for the girl all the same - and worried, too, for Inkeri. Hopefully, Kvarsheim hadn't done anything to force her away.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when I return, and I’m more than you dreamt I’d be - by Turmeric - February 18, 2023, 01:49 PM