Swiftcurrent Creek Well it's just like going home
177 Posts
Ooc —
It brought her a surge of pride to hear that Reverie would conclude this chapter in her life that had involved Lestan. She felt it would be better for Reverie to have him out of her life, and be with someone she could rely on. She didn't particularly care how the fallout might reflect on her; she'd weather whatever criticism she faced bravely, with Reverie at her side. 

She nodded in agreement, content to fix herself to Reverie's side, and supply her every need and whim. But she began to realize that Reverie feared other things than her pregnancy, and what might happen when she broke off her relationship with Lestan. She became concerned, and knew not to overlook what it was Reverie was telling her. 

"I'll stay. I'll take care of you," She said, before adding "And the kids." She hadn't thought about it much, even though she had already informed Reverie that she would step in as a caregiver for the children. But now, it was something to think about, something to wonder about. How many kids would there be? What would they be named? She'd never considered herself fit for the role of parenting, but was surprised to find that the idea of being a parent was oddly exciting. "Have a dozen of them, if you want. I'm not going anywhere."
Messages In This Thread
Well it's just like going home - by RIP Moss - March 24, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: Well it's just like going home - by Reverie - March 24, 2023, 06:26 PM
RE: Well it's just like going home - by RIP Moss - March 24, 2023, 06:34 PM
RE: Well it's just like going home - by Reverie - March 24, 2023, 08:17 PM
RE: Well it's just like going home - by RIP Moss - March 27, 2023, 12:38 PM
RE: Well it's just like going home - by Reverie - March 27, 2023, 02:48 PM