Kintla Flatlands I want to bury my past to create the cave of my future
20 Posts
Ooc — Sunclaw
Pack Formation 
All welcome

Wallace sniffed at the ground and looked up. He was under a big tree that would cover him from the sun and rain. He was tense because he had found the scent of a cougar near a meadow, but that was not enough for him to leave that territory.

He turned over a couple of times, as if he wanted to fall asleep, while he flattened the grass with his paws. Then he crouched down and extended a paw, tearing up as much grass as he could with his strong claws. It stayed like that for a few minutes, until a space of at least three meters was free of any plant.

He wagged his tail with satisfaction and began to dig. The ground was dry and hard to break, but Wallace didn't give up. In the end, a small pile of dirt began to form behind the wolf and a considerably large hole began to form. Wallace had to stick his head in to keep digging, and finally, as the sun began to tint the place with orange rays, late in the afternoon, Wallace climbed into his little burrow and, resting his head on his paws, he slept He welcomed the warmth of the den, and he felt a pleasant sense of security that he hadn't felt since he was a cub.

When he woke up it was midnight and the moon was shining high in the sky. Wallace sighed and walked out of his den. He lifted a paw and marked it with his scent, clearly a message: this is mine. He started to walk and near the twisted roots of a tree he found moss. He lowered his head and gently tore it off with his teeth, wincing as the bitter taste reached his palate. He returned to his cave and set the moss on the ground, licking his lips to get rid of the unpleasant taste. As he had done with the grass, he turned a few turns to flatten it out and make it more comfortable.

Then he stepped back out and backed away, sniffing carefully in case he caught the scent of another wolf.

health
Label (8/10)
Wallace has a wound

[Image: 6289811ebd34cb596fe12c5e6e18d22d0a7a38a3...=800&h=112]