Greatwater Lake And now I'm laughin' through my tears
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Aliki did not have a den of her own yet. She would have to find or make one. Another item added to her to do list. In the meantime, she would settle for sleeping out in the open. Such a thought made her glance towards the lake, where the water shone.

She quite liked listening to the gentle lap of the water, while drifting off to sleep. It was soothing.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a deep, eager chuff. Beckoning her. Insisting she come close. Wide purple eyes darted in the shadow, quickly pinning the location of the burrow in which Khaba resided. It didn't take her long to spot him, there waiting for her.

With a low croon and an amicable wag of her tail, she padded closer. She had a feeling she was in good standing with him, but wasn't completely sure. Which is why she stepped lightly, in case she accidentally pushed the envelope too far.

Her greeting for him was the same form as acceptance as before. A few licks at his lips, but not without a few light, harmless pinches from her teeth.
Messages In This Thread
And now I'm laughin' through my tears - by Merikh - May 15, 2023, 09:20 AM
RE: And now I'm laughin' through my tears - by Aliki - May 15, 2023, 09:46 PM
RE: And now I'm laughin' through my tears - by Aliki - May 15, 2023, 10:45 PM
RE: And now I'm laughin' through my tears - by Aliki - May 17, 2023, 07:56 PM