Kintla Flatlands ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ!
161 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tucked between Badger and Glee, their heads resting against Maia’s soft belly and their own stomachs full of rich milk, Frolic wanted for nothing. It had been another day full of adventure and discovery, reality finally beginning to catch up to her wild imagination.

But now rest was in order, at least until a mysterious howling began outside the den. Frolic sleepily cracked open an eye, tiny ears pricking as the howls picked up momentum and volume. Goosebumps prickled the puppy’s skin beneath her fur. She rolled away from her siblings.

Waddling to the den’s entrance, Frolic rubbed at her eyes, then gazed at the sky. The moon was there, along with myriad stars. For some reason, the toddler thought the howls were coming from the heavens themselves. Her black tail wriggled as she smiled at the distant callers, letting out a single, tiny yip of her own.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by WOLF - July 01, 2023, 09:38 AM
RE: AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - by Frolic - July 02, 2023, 01:15 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Chenoa - July 29, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Meridian - July 29, 2023, 09:55 AM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Njord - July 29, 2023, 06:19 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Seal - July 29, 2023, 06:22 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Shadowpaw - July 29, 2023, 07:13 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Moon Runner - July 29, 2023, 07:24 PM
RE: ₐwₒₒₒₒₒ! - by Granite - July 29, 2023, 07:26 PM