Ocean's Breath Plateau meteoroids
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
All Welcome 
It was not her place to yell to the sky as the family of Samani had. But she sent her quietest prayers all the same.

@Chakliux provided for her in her convalescence, and she was surprised her paws did not itch. She felt as though she had been away from the mountain for a decade and change, but it did not call her like it once had.

It was just there. Always in her peripheral.

She was walking today, stretching out the stiff muscles that crafted rings of pain from her shoulders to her haunches. The wound, sure to make a nasty scar to match that of her husband, had crusted at the edges with growth of new skin and healing. Tullik had long learned to ignore pain, but it was rather insistent, especially as she walked.
Moontide
Healer
123 Posts
Ooc — xynien
There was a new woman among them.

Marina brought her a freshly-caught fish, hoping that she might find in her a new friend. She was a pale thing, healing from what looked to be a terrible injury. The Theta chuffed a greeting around the fish and set it down. Hey. You hungry? She inquired with a gentle smile.
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
Tullik turned slowly at the new voice, her eyes widened, but trusting she would be alright this deep into pack territory. The one who approached was a woman, a pretty creature made of the colors of starlight.

She twitched at the sight of her, but didn’t do more than smile.

Good evening. She spoke, turning to her fully.

I thank you. I could perhaps go with a snack. She dipped her head low.

I am Tullik. Second wife to Chakliux. Though, with first wife missing, she wondered what would be done if she never returned. Not that Tullik minded her place. It was an honor either way.
Moontide
Healer
123 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The woman was friendly, and Marina warned to her immediately. Her name was Tullik; Chakliux's second wife, and the silver woman could see why. Already she gave the impression of kindness, and her beauty was undeniable.

It's nice to meet you, She commented, nudging the fish toward her. Chakliux has been helping me with my kids. Are you staying with Moontide now? Or only here to recover? Her gaze drifted along her shoulder. Marina was aware that many of the wolves of Moontide split their lives between the shore and their sister packs, and even now thought she caught the lingering scents of Moonspear on Tullik's coat. But she didn't want to assume, so she only waited for a response.
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
Tullik took the fish into her mouth, maneuvering it to chew through the head. It was, perhaps, her favorite part of any fish. The crunch was undeniable.

That is a question I ask myself. She spoke in a joking tone around the fish in her mouth. She finished her chewing, and went to the fins next.

For now, we shall say I am recovering. I am a mountaineer upon Moonspear. I mark pitfalls, places where it is easy to be trapped. Where the rock can give way.
Moontide
Healer
123 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Intrigued, Marina’s ears perked at the mention of marking pitfalls. Oh? And how do you spot those? It seems like a useful skill, She herself was not a wolf of the mountains, but life had taken many unexpected turns. It would be good to know of such things, just in case. Though, the way Tullik spoke implied long experience with this subject; Marina did not think she would become quite so proficient as the mountaineer after a single conversation.
Moontide
Trader
114 Posts
Ooc — box
The topic was one she knew. Tullik brightened.

Ah! I know much of this. She gestured for the woman to sit near to her, where she would take a seat across from her.

And, of course, explain all she knew of the mountain and its traps.

For hours, if she was able.