Moonspear the north remembers
59 Posts
Ooc — ?
Arrluk. Well, she supposed that worked for now, but remembering both their namesake she had already come up with one. In time, she would use it… but for now, to let him get used to her and her own ways. Private, really, except for those she considered her people. The village was vast—it meant the doorway to her friendship was more open as of late than closed. 

It was made up! she revealed, which was true. Just not so much by her friends… and made up by her. But semantics, right? I’ll come up with a nickname fer ye, she forewarned, and then offered, and y’can always come up with one fer me, if ye want, her tail wagged at that. Now that he knew there were no bounds and he could just make one up, it might make it easier on him to create! 

Aye, I’ll give ye a tour! And then I’ll take ye to ‘em, she offered; more time in his company hardly seemed like a bad thing. How do ye like your village? I’m coming to an age soon where I’ll be visiting one fer a time, she paused as she offered a space at her side before beginning the tour. It was in her thoughts already, where she might go.
Messages In This Thread
the north remembers - by Arrluk - October 10, 2023, 04:13 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Orca II - October 10, 2023, 06:36 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Arrluk - October 11, 2023, 08:22 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Orca II - October 12, 2023, 04:45 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Arrluk - October 14, 2023, 10:52 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Orca II - October 18, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: the north remembers - by Arrluk - October 23, 2023, 10:22 PM