Blackfoot Forest Witchy witch
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
All Welcome 
Ash Paw departed from the pack lands. Her intention on searching for herbs. She needed to rebuild her stock and possibly find some new things. She should probably hunt too. Their little pack was growing smaller daily and she was unsure what to do. 

Tawny and black walked among the forest. Calico body patchy and fur growing long. She had a smile in her face it lit up her blue eyes. So long since she had simply hunted for herbs.
Riverclan
Apprentice
11 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
At eight months of age, Acantha was sorely naive and without much knowledge of the world outside their little haven. So, when the multi-toned girl caught scent of her mother over the borders, she took one look to the paradise that was her safety net, and was quick to begin to follow after Ash Paw—only holding regret as the wind grew colder on her face, and after time passed, she hadn’t yet caught up to the pack’s Star.

Her toes were getting cold. She wasn’t impressed with that—and she felt the rumble of a hunger pain begin in her belly.

Yet when her bright aqua eyes landed upon the woman who had given birth to her, she tried to play off the look of miserableness on her face—and placed false bravado instead. “Oh, hey ma. Whatcha doin’ out here?”

As if she hadn’t just spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to learn how to track the woman down and was now sorely missing her cozy den.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw's children. She hadn't done as well as she had wanted with them. And perhaps she had been a rather terrible mother. She was unsure if she would have anymore. She loved them with every fiber of her being, but she had not done as well as she should have. But perhaps it was the will of the gods.

She had heard her daughter back a ways and had slowed her pace. She knew well that Acantha bless her sweet little heart, was more a homebody than an entrepid explorer, but she admired her merit for attempting and even more her will to keep going when she clearly was not happy about it. 

A small smile, pride in her gaze. I am hunting for herbs to refill my stock for injuried and sickness. You did well tracking me.
Riverclan
Apprentice
11 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Ash Paw welcomed her with a smile—and not disdain at her presence outside of pack borders. Soothed by this, and even emboldened, the girl closed the space between them, youthful and lanky awkward in comparison to the grace of her mother. “Can I help?”

She knew as she got older she should be assisting more—she just didn’t quite know with what… Or, what even interested in her when it came to pursuing her own skills.
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw smiled. A gentle touch to her daughters head. Yes you can.

She moved some plants aside and motioned for her to look close. She knew it was possible her daughter didn't know and that was okay.

Do you know what this is? If not it's okay. I will teach..