Hoshor Plains We picked up the shards and formed them into shapes of stars
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Rainchaser
“Huh… I never thought about it like that before,” ‘Mac said, tilting his head to the side with a sense of wonder on his face. He remained silent for a moment before a smile slid its way up his maw, transforming into a full-fledged grin, “You’re so wise, Easy.”

He turned his head to full look at her, a combination of joy, ease, and darkness intermingling within the liquid gold of his eyes. He suddenly appreciated how complicated it was just being, how many emotions one could hold at once.

There was something in the black bear’s own ember gaze, something all too familiar and close to home, but unspeakable all the same. Between them, there was a camaraderie forged in tragedy and sorrow, of finding another soul wounded in nearly the same exact place as one’s own.

He pressed his side against her own, returning her gesture. Softly, softly, he closed his eyes, his ears opening to her melodious voice as she took up a soothing tune. Yes, there was so much pain, but it made the joy all the more precious, all the more bittersweet.

Sounds good to me
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
RE: We picked up the shards and formed them into shapes of stars - by Sumac - February 04, 2024, 06:08 PM