Northstar Vale i used to know, but i'm not sure now
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
All Welcome 
tags for ref

Lilitu had stayed for a time with @Easy, helping her prepare her whelping den and engaging herself in any other tasks the mother-to-be needed for settlement. When the woman's call went up, signaling her departure for a time on an errand, she returned the howl with one of her own:

Heading to the mountains—thank you for your hospitality.

Her stay had always come with an expiry date.

After a few days of slow, careful travel through the snowy peaks, Lilitu finally made her way down to the place of her birth, blanketed in white and dotted with verdant conifers. She lifted her head, breathing deep.

Wolves had settled here more recently than the Empire's reign, but now they, too, were gone. The vale was empty.

Perhaps, she thought, she could find her own mother's den. She followed a small, slightly gurgling stream—current too quick to ice over—attempting to summon from the depths of memory the old lay of the land here.
Messages In This Thread
i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 09:08 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 10, 2024, 12:37 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 10, 2024, 02:38 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 12, 2024, 11:31 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Viinturuth - February 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: i used to know, but i'm not sure now - by Lilitu - February 20, 2024, 03:46 PM