Moonspear pardon the autocorrect
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
All Welcome 
wolf exposure therapy for Kusuma <:

Her nose wrinkled at the stank of wolf. 

She sat in whatever corner she could find, slipping quietly from shadow to shadow in a vague and fruitless attempt to hide herself. Watching, waiting. 

Waiting for what? 

Courage.

Kusuma had always been easy to spook; skittish. It was never a requirement of her to be brave; but now she sit within a pack of the very thing that had once held her disdain. 

It wasn't their fault - they were innocent of the wolf-raids on the coywolf pack. She knew that. 

But they were so much larger than she; with tooth and muscle far exceeding her own. There was sense to staying - if she befriended them, they'd protect her from wolfs who may not be as passive. Wolfs that wished to swallow her whole.

And... the pups she hoped would love her.
i'll be your mother and i'll hold your hand
you should know i'll be there for you
Harta is welcome in all threads!
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
hisher head rested and poked out the wolfhole which was called ulk when shehe spoke it with speed. there were no wolfbeasts nearby because if there were recovering tk would dip back into the dark dark smelly warm hole and wait wait wait until heart stopped beating so fast so loud.

still not noticing anything anywhere that would be wolfbeast heshe let herhis eyelids droop and let out a long, exhausted dog sigh like it was after an hour of running and not days of laying in darksmellywolfholeinground.
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Darkwoman's shadow seemed to be intruded upon, and at first, the fur along her spine stood at attention and he nearly jumped from her pelt; having not initially seen the wo- 

That... woah there. 

If it weren't for her racing heart, she could've sworn that... wasn't... a wolf-

The coyjackal stood defensive in her position for another few moments, eyes darting between the light and the whatever this was. This smelled weird - and they were much, much larger than she. Coyjackal wasn't very tall, after all.

What was this? She slowly took a single pawstep forward, neck outstretched to give them a careful sniff, before retreating for a moment- no no do not take chances -

But for all of her caution, she was curious.

Who is... this... one?
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
who is- GAH!!

tk barked tried getting to paws tangled tumbled fell jaw-first onto ground eyes continuing frantic movement looking for--

ears.

first thought upon seeing unknowndarkshape standing over himher heart thud-thud-thudding in chest breathing sprinting-quick.

tk was quiet, brown eyes big big wide rimmed with white bigearsstranger reflected in watery pupils-

expect for rhythmic high pitched whines coming out with every inhale.
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Kusuma almost fell back to her haunches at that, not expecting it. Her ears pinned back to her head for a minute in suprise.

Kusuma assumes that this one is... not a fan of.. coyotes? 

Or coyjackals. 

Considering most thought her scent confusing. The creature looked canid in theory, but the scent was twisting her nose. 

is this one... okay?
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
whines whines whines-

and then meekly; no.

limbs gathered close shoulders rose, eyes never leaving bigearsstranger.

verysick. coughcough. n- notgoodeating.

turtling tighter.
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Kusuma knows a little of Plants... Kusuma can... help— the words were kind but the effort of saying them made her heart a mouse chased by foxes. She took another hesitant step forward, but she couldn't... make herself go closer. 

A shiver raced along her spine. Socialization was hard.
112 Posts
Ooc — Bees
mmmmmNO. body uncurled to stretch away from nearing strangething, spiney back pressing into a side of the entrance, whites of eyes huge. beenhadplants. smellstrong. yuck.

pause.

coughcough.

yes, spoken.

love when two ppl who absolutely suck at socialization meet <3
The Tribe
Family
158 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Kusuma's efforts were not doubled,  but she did not give up. 

Her body shivering with force, she stepped forward. Kusuma-love gave Plants with meals, or water, or honey. But honey not in winter. Would food make Plants easier? It will help this one heal.

the brave children <3