Noctisardor Bypass Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees.
Rivenwood
Ash
His Reverence
120 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
She listened, hanging on each word, and his words brought dewdrops to her eyes. She spoke, on the verge of tears, “God led you here.” And she was thankful, that God gave John to their family, she was thankful he came to Sweetharbor. He could feel his own tears welling, and as she spoke on the end of a sob, he embraced her, a warm, comforting hug. The two of them shed tears, both of joy and sorrow. John found family in Heda, and whether the girls wanted him as their found family or not, he was here, and he wouldn't let them go.

He pulled away, wiping his eyes, then hers with a gentle paw. “I guess neither of us have to cry alone.” He spoke with a chuckle, “I know things have been hard, Heda, but I’m here for you, for your children, my family. Sometimes I don’t understand why God does what He will, but we just have to trust Him. And Heda, He wants you back, that I’m certain of. I know your strong.”

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees. - by John - February 12, 2024, 01:12 AM
RE: Here I stand, still I'm drawn down to my knees. - by John - March 06, 2024, 09:46 PM