Big Salmon Lake Tonight's Main Dish is You
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When she finished up, she spoke of another wolf, of a friend of hers. He was glad she could recall something, even if it was just that. The hunt had then served it's purpose of feeding her, as well as bringing forth a memory. “It's good you've started to remember things,” Kove commented. “Even if it's just one thing right now, I'm sure more and more will slowly start to come back now.” It was bound to be a long, drawn out process for her to recollect every single memory she lost. There was no telling just how many she held before whatever happened had taken them away, but he was certain there were a lot.

As the woman started to walk, the ghost noticed her inability to walk straight. While he was slightly hesitant at first, he quickly overcame it and moved towards her side. “You need to sit, or lay down,” he told her, ready to use himself for her to lean on if she couldn't set herself down quick enough. “If you don't, I think you might pass out or something, and I am not carrying you to a sheltered space or anything.” The last part had a bit of humor to it to try and help her relax a bit, but he was also pretty serious. There was no way he would carry her around if she passed out. He might stick around to watch over her and keep threats away until she awoke, but even that was a 'might'.
Messages In This Thread
Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 02:46 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - January 24, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - January 24, 2015, 09:24 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - January 25, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - January 27, 2015, 03:03 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - January 28, 2015, 07:14 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - February 02, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - February 03, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - February 08, 2015, 06:32 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Lacinia - February 10, 2015, 10:07 AM
RE: Tonight's Main Dish is You - by Kove - February 10, 2015, 01:49 PM