Ankyra Sound i'm radioactive, radioactive
105 Posts
Ooc —
Making a bit of a cameo to get Kevlyn back to a semblance of activity. Also I can't resist trespassers. He'll probably leave when Caiaphas shows up!

Having grown so much into an imposing, tall stature, it was no surprise that Kevlyn went from fat to gangly in a matter of weeks. His transformation did little to make him think less of himsef—as if sheer narcissism could be dulled in him—but he did find it oddly chilling not having so much puppy fat on him. His height also presented its own challenges; more than once now, he'd smacked his head against the low overhang of a cave or a tilted sequoia branch.

For not-the-first-time-that-day, a sharp crack on his skull made him wince and hiss between his teeth. This time, it seemed the trees were out to get him, for the offending branch snapped back into place almost as though the tree had reached out to strike him. Frowning pensively at it, the silver male darted around it, ignoring the ringing in his ears... and that was when he spotted a female with a bone in her mouth.

His approach was cautious at first, for it was the greatest sin to show any signs of dominance or aggression toward a resident female, but Kevlyn couldn't be sure she was resident. In fact, when he saw the metallic glint alongside her ear, he was made positive she wasn't; she might not even have been a wolf. Snarling lowly, the young consort began an all-out charge with which he hoped to flatten Zombie to the earth; at the same moment his gallop began, his head tossed back and a sharp, short and loud howl ripped out of his throat, alerting both the pack and the lone female herself.
Messages In This Thread
i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 02:13 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - January 25, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - January 25, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Nakai - January 27, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by RIP Spyridon - January 27, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 01, 2015, 03:22 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Zombie - February 16, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - February 16, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Kevlyn - February 20, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: i'm radioactive, radioactive - by Caiaphas - March 06, 2015, 08:27 PM