and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
6 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Minion never cooperated with anyone but himself. A long time ago that wasn't the case, but that was before the humans killed his siblings. Not only that, but they had starved him, hurt him, scarred him both physically and mentally! That had eliminated any chances of cooperation from that point out.

When the humans came to take him out, he snapped and bit at them. Minion had even managed to make one bleed, resulting in a muzzle being placed over his face. Then, he had been put into a van with other of his kind. Even without the muzzle still sealing his mouth closed, Minion would've stayed silent. He had never bothered talking to any of the other dogs at that foul place besides his siblings, and a change of scenery wasn't going to change that. Hell, he hadn't used his voice in so long besides growling and whining, he wasn't sure if it was even capable of pronouncing words anymore.

Suddenly, the world was upside down. When things were back to normal, he was on the ground. However, this ground wasn't flat - it was bumpy and rough! His thoughts on the weird ground were interrupted by the pain. a spot on the left side of his muzzle stung, as well as his right front leg. It was running a tongue over facial wound that made Minion realize that the muzzle was off of him.

Slowly, he stood. The splintered metal bars of the crate were surrounding him, one sticking out of his paw. Ignoring the pain was easy. When you knew what it felt like to have your organs burning from the inside out, pain on the surface of your skin was easy to ignore.

A dead body of another dog caught his attention, and Minion's stomach grumbled. Not giving it another thought, he feasted on the dead body. He vomited twice before managing to keep enough down to fill himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Minion - January 31, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM