and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
<font face=courier><B>fistful of silence</b></font>
8 Posts
Ooc — Leah
Survivors, he soon came to find, were few and far between. Though the dogs seemed to fair relatively well, many of the smaller creatures lay strew across the road or still locked in their cages, listless and bleeding. He felt no sorrow for them; their luck had run out before it even began. As Spectre was quickly learning: it was just how the world worked. Either you win, or you lose.

He caught sight of the ratty looking Northern breed muzzle deep in the cavity of another dog. A bit of bile burbled up his throat at the sight of all that red meat (we never eat the flesh of our own; this isn't right) and he soon found himself heaving beside the truck. The russet spaniel coughs, spit dribbling off his jowls, and turns back the way he came.

Many more had broken free, or were in the middle of doing so. He noticed the slender female sighthound standing off a bit, looking a little dazed. He approached with his head down, tail wagging, and gave off a soft wuff of encouragement. As soon as Dogmeat was done with that muzzle, they could leave.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Spectre - February 01, 2015, 01:21 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM