and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
8 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Kamikaze froze in fear as the large, scarred dog came to her kennel. She was convinced that he was there to kill her, but all he did was pull open the door of her cage and continue on his way. She sat still for a while, staring off after his form as he went about exploring the other dogs. Once he stopped at another fierce-looking creature and began freeing it of the muzzle that kept its jaws sealed, Kami finally found a teeny, tiny bit of her courage.

Very timidly, she placed a single paw against the cold iron of her crate and then, after a few seconds had passed, she placed another into the cold, wet snow. Once again, she became paralyzed with fear having not experienced the outdoors since she was back at the shelter. That seemed like an entire lifetime ago, and back then, she'd always had someone with her to watch over her when she explored the world outside her crate. She stared at the dogs as they meandered around her and began to whine piteously - a wordless request for help or attention or.. She didn't even know what exactly. She wanted her masters. Why weren't they here when she needed them the most?
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Kamikaze - February 01, 2015, 06:16 PM