and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
If I die in this battle, I'll make sure to take a few chucks of flesh with me.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
A dog, whose name as he heard was Dogmeat. Seemed to be the leader around here. Darkside knew if he wanted to get in the top five in command, he'd have to Impress him. The german shepherd's amber eye narrowed. He was not one of command, but a little power over the rest of these dogs would be nice. But in his thoughts, Dogmeat has left. Now was not the time anyways. Darkside would do that the next chance he got.

A reply was heard from inside the van. Talon! All of Darkside's thoughts about leadership disappeared as he heard his friend. He was still inside! Darkside looked back, knowing Talon would make it out unless he was was hurt. Relief washed over him as the husky made his way out, with nothing but a piece of... Wait what? A piece of cage metal was stuck in his flank. This ain't good.

Darkside was ready to leap towards his friend, when one of his foreleg buckled. He replayed the scene of the flip, remembering he had hit the ceiling of the van hard with his leg. He sniffed himself, finding only a couple of bruises, but due to him outside his cage, he didn't get any wire stuck in his fur.

The german shepherd took another step forward, hobbling on three foot. "Talon!" He called out. "Come on! We have to escape here. There's still a human in the van!" He barked, reaching his friends with unsteady footsteps. "We have to at least get off this road!" He nudged his friend, pointing to where a couple of mountains(DFG) were. "We could head there, or at least find a place to rest tonight."He said, before leaping off the road, expecting his friend to follow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Darkside - February 01, 2015, 09:44 PM