and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash]
32 Posts
Ooc — Laur
/quickly chucks a last post in

As Reaper continued to swipe at the restraint (loose as it was, as their rescuers had been in such a hurry and hadn't the time to properly fit it), he did not notice another approach until he was standing right in front of him. Pausing, the mutt looked up with unfocused but fearful eyes, staring at the scarred male. He wasn't used to such a non-threatning touch, but in his dazed state he allowed the man to pull the muzzle from his skull. After a few strong tugs it slipped off, and Reaper let loose a growl at the bands of leather that fell to the ground before looking up and watching the monochromatic-furred man move away to help the others.

The scene was fitful, the sounds of cries and shouts echoing into the night. The faint sound of chewing caused Reaper to quizzically turn his head, spotting a hunched figure leaning over another. He wasn't entirely sure what he was doing, but some of the other dogs seemed disgusted by the sight. He heard one murmur cannibal. Reaper turned again, trying to discern whoever said that before he noticed a slim figure make her way towards him. He regarded her impassively and then followed her gaze as she spoke to the man who seemed to be taking charge. Two other dogs had run off into the night — along with other smaller, startled animals — but most had remained.

It was quickly becoming apparent that the ragtag group would have to relocate, and soon. The rumbling of vans in the distance slowly growing louder and human shouts were heard, followed by beams of lights that suddenly begun searching the devastating scene.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Axel - February 01, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: and when you wanted someone else, i withdrew [van crash] - by Reaper - February 01, 2015, 11:35 PM