Swiftcurrent Creek because you live to torture me, don't you?
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
@Bazi it's fine. I might as well use your post.

Not surprising, the first two had stayed. Flash sighed inwardly. He didn't want to leave without them. But he guess they must. Ah, so Noctisardor Bypass would still be empty of pup's laugher. Until one of them has pups at least. (hint hint) He moved backwards, about to turn around, before he saw the miniture Shadow pad up to the guy who seemed like the leader.

Trajan. That was the pup's name. Flash remembered Shadow telling him about the pups. He announced he would go. Surprise flared through the golden beta, and shock ran through his veins. He would go? Why? It meant leaving his brothers, the last family he knew. Of course, he was going to know Shadow too. But right now, his brothers were his only family as far the the pup should concern.

He looked up, hoping to catch the reaction of the Swiftcurrent Creek wolves. One of them, a white female looked at Trajan in disbelief. She seemed calm, but her eyes betrayed her. A sudden dislike for her grew in Flash. Her previous expression for smug, making Flash dislike her more. He was shocked, he wasn't one to judge one so quickly. He normally would judge others after a conversation.

She spoke, telling Shadow to look after Trajan. Flash canted his head lightly, wondering if it was actual concern for the pup, or was mocking them. He looked at the pup wondering is Trajan still needed milk. None of the females in the pack could provide him with that. "Believe it or not. We will, I promise." He called out, taking a step forward, wondering if he should go fetch the pup or at least give it a nudge in their direction.
Messages In This Thread
because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 08, 2015, 08:34 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 08, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 08, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 08, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 08, 2015, 11:35 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 08, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 08, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 09, 2015, 04:59 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 12, 2015, 02:55 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Scimitar - February 18, 2015, 03:05 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Julius - February 19, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Trajan - February 21, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Shadow - February 21, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Bazi - February 22, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Crëyr - February 22, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Flash - February 23, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: because you live to torture me, don't you? - by Kieran - February 23, 2015, 06:17 PM