Redhawk Caldera Find me a find, catch me a catch
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Peregrine's first comment caused the corners of Elwood's mouth to twitch into a more genuine smile. Maybe Fox's insistence that he and Finley "hook up" had been based on more than just teasing -- the Alpha female and her mate had obviously seen something that Elwood and Finley had been either too blind or too stubborn to acknowledge.

He valued his leader's opinion, and although Peregrine admitted that he wasn't quite sure what Elwood's course of action should be, it was refreshing to hear an outsider's perspective. Elwood was a wolf that could easily become caught up in his own thoughts and feelings, and neglect to see the big picture. In the end, Peregrine summarized that, no matter what his Betas decided to do, they needed to communicate. Elwood gave a firm nod; he agreed fully with this sentiment, and was a strong believer that none of this would have transpired had either one of them been upfront about their emotions. That didn't make it any easier to do, but he would keep this situation close to his heart from there on out; his knowledge would hopefully keep history from repeating itself.

"Thanks, Peregrine," he said; he still felt troubled, but the problem didn't seem quite so monumental after talking it out. "I really appreciate everything you said -- I know you didn't have to do it, but it means a lot. I think...I think I'll take a little more time to myself, and then I'll try and find Finley," he continued thoughtfully. He didn't want to leave her hanging if she was as emotionally vulnerable as Peregrine said, but he needed to continue to bandage his own figurative wounds first.
Messages In This Thread
Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 12:55 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 01:41 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 10, 2015, 09:02 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 08:57 AM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 12:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 12:56 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 01:11 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Find me a find, catch me a catch - by Elwood - February 11, 2015, 08:42 PM