Swiftcurrent Creek quartend
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star sat next to him. "I thought staying would be a lot better than this, too. Now I'm just... Bored? I'm without anything to live for and defend at the moment. I feel... Useless." She sighed deeply. Usually it was unlike Star to share feelings at all without being prompted or even persuaded. But Dovev had stayed a good friend to her through several times, and although she did not know him too well, she considered him one of her closest friends, since she didn't know anyone too well. "Hmm. I think... About Swiftcurrent Creek and all that? I don't know if we should try to rebuild it... Or head to another pack... Or just split ways.... What do you think?" Star countered back at him. She wasn't sure how to lead a pack. She knew some old Creek wolves disliked Noctisardor or the Sunspire, but honestly she never had a problem with either. She didn't hold anger for anyone unless it was personal, really. She honestly thought Shadow seemed like a nice guy, and she had a friend called Rain in the Spire. She was unsure about Duskfire. It seemed abit much close to Nova Peak, and truthfully Star did not want to see Bazi or Scimitar or Falwasi or that lot again soon. But overall she wouldn't mind starting a third phase in her life.
Messages In This Thread
quartend - by Dovev - February 24, 2015, 10:57 PM
RE: quartend - by RIP Star - March 04, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: quartend - by Dovev - March 20, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: quartend - by RIP Star - March 30, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: quartend - by Dovev - April 02, 2015, 12:48 PM