Emberwood Play like this
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace headed down the mountain again. His adventure and thoughts headed towards the elusive Emberwood. He wanted to search amongst its branches. Find some thing to actually play with. He was feeling nostalgic of his puppy hood, He wanted a stick to chew on, or perhaps just a gambol among the leaves. So with a little extra bounce in his step, he descended.

Once his paws hit the firm ground of the meadows, he went into hyper drive. Racing along the ground, tearing it up with his claws. His tongue lolled gently from his mouth, and he laughed ever so often. It was a good day, and he was for once happy with it. When he finally reached his destination and he slowed, he looked about him.

He found some water first and bending his head, he lapped some up. He sat to his haunches then, just to enjoy the day. And if any travelers were to come by, they would notice a wolf sitting on the ground. He would have star struck eyes, and a tongue hanging down as he looked about him in joy.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.