Nova Peak When all the knots we've tied have come undone
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
In her addled state, Bazi's mind did not probe beyond Danica's affirmative response and the gentle kiss that followed. She accepted it all with a blissful smile and a bright little giggle - despite that fact that she, too, had ridden on Danica's train of thought on many occasions since that day on the banks of Swiftcurrent Creek. What would it be like to live in close quarters again, to re-build familial bonds? Had Bazi been unfair to ask for a second chance? After all - what could she offer?

Bazi smothered those thoughts.

The lump that she would soon name Pasha Frostfur aimed a vicious kick at Bazi's bladder. The mother-to-be winced and rolled arduously onto her elbows - something the size of her belly made almost impossible. "Every one of them gave me a serious tongue-lashing when I did what I did, so.. yes. Without question." A well-aimed womb punch twisted her smile into a frown. Bazi closed her eyes and waited for the internal violence to pass, exhaling slowly when the pups finally settled. "So - you might not have noticed, but I'm about to give birth to an ox," she jested, eyes still closed.
Messages In This Thread