Phoenix Maplewood my flesh and soul are still at war
102 Posts
Ooc —
Not normally one to claim himself as oblivious Mercury, however, failed to notice the other yearling stalking him as he continued to move south. His first instinct was to head to Stavanger Bay, to see his mother though he was still upset with her. She had likely given her reasons for withholding the truth of his parentage to him but so caught up in the shock of her betrayal he'd been to truly pay attention to the words she had uttered in her defense. No other words she had to say to him had been nearly as important as the words that had set his world ablaze and crashed it into ruin. Being upset with her did not change the fact that she was his mother, nor did it diminish nor burn away the fact that beneath the deep feeling of betrayal he loved her. She had given him life, after all. That was not a debt he could ever repay her. Even to just make sure she was alright and that Ragnar was taking care of her would be enough to satisfy him. 

Thoughtfully, the Tyrant pushed through the Maplewood, steps slowing to a stop as the crack of dry twigs under paw alarmed him. His ears splayed on either side of his head and, instinctively, he turned his head to glance over his shoulder, eye of imperial green taking in the form of the other yearling with  natural weariness, wondering how long the other boy had been there. Svelte form turned so that Mercury was facing Pura in the distance between them, silent as he watched the other boy with muted and tempered curiosity. 
Messages In This Thread
my flesh and soul are still at war - by Mercury - May 16, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Pura - May 16, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Mercury - May 16, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Pura - May 16, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Mercury - May 16, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Pura - May 17, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Mercury - May 20, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: my flesh and soul are still at war - by Pura - June 14, 2015, 07:20 AM