Blackwater Islands Nevermind an SMS.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
531 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
All Welcome 
sobeille stood where the crashing sea lapped at open sand, staring at the island in the distance. her maman had made this journey once, when she was about sobeille’s age.

it was a pilgrimage sobeille must complete.

an hour later, sobeille sat on the island’s shore, drenched and exhausted but alive. she brushed the saltwater from her eyes and kicked her hind legs out in front of her, listening to the buzz of insects and the squall of birds as she caught her breath.

somewhere here, was something profoundly important. only, sobeille had no idea what — or who — it was.
dandelion puffs on the breeze
131 Posts
Ooc — Kai
A beach was crawling with plants that Haizel would love to collect and take back to his Pharaoh and bestest friend head priest Senmut (at least, he was fairly sure they were friends and that it was his title). The man who could be mistaken for a deer in both pelt and personality frolicked along at a happy pace, one long leg splaying out in time to a hind one's extension. 

His tail wagged, sunrise eyes looking for the pink and orange petals he was after. 

have a Haizel :>
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Sapphique
Pearl
531 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
as she rested, something massive moved along the tree line. sobeille’s gaze sharpened and she stood, not bothering to shake the sand from her pelt.

she moved towards the reedy dark that punctuated the beach’s end and the forest’s range. she could see from here an understory of bright flowers. tracking their bobbing heads, she saw a man bent inspecting each floral face.

sobeille watched him for a moment, silent.
dandelion puffs on the breeze
131 Posts
Ooc — Kai
A delicate sniff of each petal small, barely a whisp of air to disturb the flowers. Careful steps brushed between each bloom, taking caution not to flatten a single one. Giant the man may be, but a gentle soul and a heart full of gold.

A big friendly giant, if one would.

His great head lifted with a little yellow friend, dangling limply from white teeth stained with age. The permanent smile on his face grew with the discovery of a wolf laying nearby, one the flower would pair well with. But she seemed almost still, a statue to Haizel's sunrise eyes, and therefore he stepped forward exactly once, again not daring to squash flower nor grass. His paw landed in sand, the granules compacting between the pads with his weight. 

Gentle head tilt, a friendly wuff and matching wag of a feathery tail. Hi there. My name's Haizel. I'm looking for flowers. Wanna help?
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Sapphique
Pearl
531 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
as she stood there studying the man who moved delicately, for some stupid reason val sprung to her mind. how the perfect opportunity had been there, and she had just --

her gaze flickered up, climbing the man's great length until at last, somewhere at the zenith of his mighty height, were a pair of eyes warm enough to match the soft stroke of sun. he took exactly one step - and in that step communicated all sobeille needed to know.

what kind of flowers? sobeille turned her head, sniffing the area. she was not generous enough to help for no reason, but if another opportunity presented itself...