Ocean's Breath Plateau i cut like a butter knife
Yellowstone
Alpha
123 Posts
Ooc — metic
All Welcome 
backdated to the 15th, @Rodyn @Heph, others welcome to join

she clung to the remaining satchels still carried toward promised intentions. from leaving the last pack she turned and marked her course through the glacier, which based on scent, was no longer claimed.

moontide; that is where dutch had said he'd reside, and that was where she decided her next stop would be. she had a rough idea of where the sea lay and based on context clues, assumed that is where this next group might inhabit. and so she continued to press onwards, eventually slowing as the scents thickened.

it smelt faintly of @Dutch here, as if he passed through regularly but did not stay. she settled the satchels beside her before calling for the leaders, eager to meet the people of this land.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
quick little post to get in threadlog.

Rodyn had only just returned to Moontide with @Panuk and @Rolayne possibly. When a new call ran out for the leaders of moontide. He looked longingly at his den, but shook the ehaustion off his shoulders and heeded the call.

Hello you've approached Moontide. I'm Rodyn.

Body language clear he was leader here, but it was a quiet knowledge. Not one he shoved in others faces. Preferring to be as kind as possible mostly.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Beta*
734 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
With a moment stolen from @Phox and trailing laughter Heph answered the call, coming into step quietly next to Rodyn. Her own posture was not one of the leader but of a second though she wore it more comfortably now than when it had first been offered. Tipping her head in a nod of greeting she introduced herself as well. "I'm Heph." Her gaze trailed lightly over the stranger, but did not challenge, more curious than anything.
Yellowstone
Alpha
123 Posts
Ooc — metic
two figures appear, one quickly after the other. a man and a woman, and she mistakenly assumed that they might be the leading couple here. "greetings," she address each as they appear, a friendly dip of her head to them both as they settle near.

her ears give a twitch at the word mootide, though she holds off on any mention of dutch. "i am nephele, i lead a group, yellowstone, alongside my husband in the golden plains a few days travel from here," she introduces, watchful for any sign that they might know of where she speaks.

after a moment, she continues, "we seek to meet and establish trade and relations with our neighbors." she leans over to grab a satchel to place before them. "it is our hope that you might seek the same."
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,359 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn dipped his head. well met. My late wife and I as well as Heph built this place. I know where your home is. We have hunted bison before, but not of that herd.

Rodyn smiled kindly. This is good for we our a pack of traders. We juat had our first successful hunt with multiple packs this last season. Largely thanks to Heph here spreading the word and pulling others together. We have plans for another.

Rodyn dipped his head. Thank you.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.