Silver Creek the other side of the door
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
461 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
Private 
Discovering that her pregnancy was not viable left Eshe disheartened. With the realization that they wouldn't be parents, the couple left the wilderness, and decided to join @Argent’s family’s pack.

The new couple found themselves missing the Teekon wilderness while spending a short time in Thistlewood Grove. After some consideration, they made the decision to return.

Upon entering the creeklands, Eshe paused, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath to fully immerse herself in the moment. It felt good to be back. Ahhh, she exhaled with a pleasant sigh, her eyes fluttering open as she looked around. This is nice, isn’t it? It was a welcome change for her, relishing the time alone with him.
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
147 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Argent had spent a life living in the shadow of his father—his mother’s expectations to the great man was hard to live up to, particularly when he held no true memories of Stigmata.

He had thought himself lost after her death—but he now realized that he had been lost a time before. His cowardice had been glaringly obvious now—and the distaste for his choices left him sleepless most nights.

Eshe pulled him from this reverie—his own gaze sliding over the creek and then up to her pretty features, his icy gaze softening. While he might have disliked the way he had handled everything about the past year of his life—he couldn’t bring himself to regret choosing her. How could he, when golden eyes peered up at him from a face kissed with freckles. He had much to atone for—particularly with his children—but he was still optimistic about their return.

“It is,” he offered—muzzled leaning down to brush along her shoulder. “But I think we both know I’ve become partial to the Teekon lands.”
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
i’ve been the archer, i’ve been the prey
461 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Botanist
She smiled, leaned in closer to his touch, and replied, Yes, and that's not a bad thing. I mean, look at it! It's beautiful! When he had mentioned wanting to return, she had few reservations about it, but ultimately agreed that it would be best for them. All she wanted was a clean slate, far from any previous romantic entanglements, and he had happily obliged. 

Glancing around once more, her eyes sparkled in the fading daylight as she thought, Maybe we'll stay here for a day or two to unwind. Some downtime would be nice. The constant traveling had taken its toll. What do you think? she asked, reaching up and pressing her nose to his chin.