Stavanger Bay what i've done
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon looked pleased at first, but soon his expression dropped as Ragnar said that he was still but a child and that he could have been killed. He did not respond; he hadn't really thought of how worried anyone at home might've been, at least not in a bad way. Even when he had spurted off after talking to Blythe, he'd known that he should have called on an adult first, but he hadn't because he'd been all the way in Ravensblood Forest and it would've taken a lot of time from his journey. Because he'd had the belief that Kevlyn would be dead if he waited for too long, he hadn't wanted to waste time. Charon kept this to himself though, because he didn't think that Ragnar would understand.

When Ragnar went on to explain that the Gods took with one hand and gave with another, and that he should not focus on what was taken from him, Charon was quick to respond. "I know that," he said, somewhat snippy for someone who'd just nearly starved and got mauled by a dog, "But Levi doesn't, so I gotta protect him." Charon wished that there was a way he could make Levi see that it was unlikely their family was ever going to return and be reunited again, but he couldn't. He saw how his brother suffered and the one thing he wanted was to fix his brother.

Charon nodded when Ragnar said that he was calling Thistle Cloud to look at his wounds. They were infected, though Charon had little knowledge of that. They hurt, was all he knew, and if she'd refrain from berating him for running off alone, it would be nice to be fawned over by Thistle Cloud, who was more a mother to him than anyone else in the world and whose maternal love he craved at that moment.
Messages In This Thread
what i've done - by Charon - March 04, 2015, 09:09 AM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 04, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 05, 2015, 07:48 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 15, 2015, 04:46 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 17, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 04:54 PM
RE: what i've done - by Ragnar - March 22, 2015, 06:23 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - March 23, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: what i've done - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2015, 08:41 AM
RE: what i've done - by Charon - April 23, 2015, 10:37 AM