Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It looked as though Reek did not fully understand what Pantaleimon meant, responding as though she meant she was collecting it for herself. "I..." Pan began to explain, but then decided against it. It did not matter, really. It was better this way, anyway, in a world where Reek would not second guess Pantaleimon gathering seaweed and other sea treasures to drape her own fur with, so long as he did not tell any of the Sirens of it. Pantaleimon had yet to find out what they thought of that sort of behaviour, here.

Since he did not speak the language of the ocean, Pantaleimon had already guessed that Reek was probably no a wolf of the sea; not originally, anyway. "How did you get here?" Pantaleimon asked. "I - I m-mean, uhm... You're not - you didn't grow up with the N-Nereides, did you?" Hopefully he wouldn't take offence in the awkward manner she brought her words. In Pantaleimon's experience, there were different kinds of Consorts: those like Spyridon, who kept to themselves and generally listened to and followed the Sirens because they did not know better or because they felt it their path in life, and those who were bitter and frustrated and would do anything to gain an inch of respect or rank in the Sirens' eyes. Which one of these Reek was, Pantaleimon had yet to find out, and that made her nervous.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Pantaleimon - March 17, 2015, 08:13 AM