Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek listened intently as the flustered wolf spoke of his background within the Nereides.  They were a strange bunch, this lot.  An odd culture, centered around some sort of enigmatic religion and atypical social structure. Though the ragged bastard wasn't the type to concern himself with gods or religion, the culture in itself intrigued him.  Surely, Pantaleimon could have a lot of vital information to teach.  The language barrier between Reek and Spyridon had made things especially difficult in learning the do's and don'ts of Ankyra Sound, leaving Reek to have to wing it, and the ragged wolf believed directly asking one of the more well versed sirens may be too bold... they weren't really one's for talking.

They had no more use for me. "Ain't that a bitch," he jested with a crooked simper.  "Some family you got there bud."  Though Reek understood, and even mildly accepted his place below the sirens, the fact that the males were traded about like property disgusted him.  The ragged wolf scoffed at the thought.  He was far too prideful for that.  Thankfully, the Siren Queen's bastardization of the culture of the coast seemed a bit more... welcoming, if that could even be said.

"Do you ever miss it?" The talkative bastard inquired, wishing to know more. "Home."  
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Reek - March 18, 2015, 02:24 PM