Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Reek's compassion and warmth was heart-warming, though Pantaleimon did not know very well what to do with it. She was not used to compassion; she was used to just being a Consort, just being not good enough. Pantaleimon did not know how to deal with anyone telling her that she needed to be proud of who she was. Pantaleimon looked at Reek with an uncomfortable expression, grateful but unsure how to respond to his kind words. "Th-thanks," Pantaleimon muttered in the end, unable to find more or better words.

It was almost a little disappointing that Reek might not stay around forever. Pantaleimon was not sure how long she would stay here, but there was nowhere else for her to go. If he was only here for food, then Reek would probably not be around for much longer, Pantaleimon reckoned. "Oh," Pan quietly said in response, not sure how else to respond. "S-so it was a coincidence? You're... You aren't here because of Mother Sea or Mother Moon?" They were the reason that Pantaleimon was still around, that she could not leave the Nereides culture behind, for it would feel like betrayal, despite the uncomfortable situation that they had put her into this life with.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Pantaleimon - March 20, 2015, 12:08 PM