Neverwinter Forest I want a slow clap for my victory
10 Posts
Ooc — Van
Envy remained undisturbed as the loner chose to stick around rather than take her leave. From the corner of her eye she noticed her sit there in her peripheral, but her attention was strictly on her impossible quarry. Her stub-tail switched back and forth slowly, and she sat crouched there for quite some time before her youthful patience began to run characteristically thin. Her attitude did not improve when the squirrel hopped up a few more branches, and chattered down at them frustratedly.

The petite wolf sighed, pushing herself up into a sitting position. "You ruined it, y'know." She accused the stranger, but her tone lacked the same scathing quality of her words. She sounded, resigned more like. But this too, passed very quickly. "You down to send some other sucker on a cloud-ride to heaven?" she asked, raising a brow at the elegant gray wolf.

She took the time to notice her now, besides her smoldering eyes. Envy's name had been entirely coincidental to her nature )or maybe she felt inclined because of it) but she definitely felt a little yearning twinge in the back of her thoughts as she appraised the female: with her color and stature that immediately made Envy feel like an underdeveloped teen.
Messages In This Thread
I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 18, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 19, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 21, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 31, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - April 02, 2015, 06:08 PM