Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Osprey made Charon promise he wouldn't go there alone. Charon wasn't sure who he could bring -- if it was dangerous, he didn't want to bring Levi, especially if Blythe really was there because she would fill his head with more lies. Who else could he bring? Maybe grumpy socially awkward dude Aesop, or Spectra, who seemed pretty cool and liked adventures too. "Sure," he mumbled in a sort-of promise while he considered what wolf to bring, as Osprey clearly was not up to the adventure right now.

Osprey got up again and said she could walk again, albeit slowly. "Okay!" Charon said enthusiastically, and he started to lead the way again. Occasionally he'd forget to keep Osprey in mind and trot ahead, and then he would run back to her side and slow to a walk by her side again. When Osprey asked about Drake, Charon looked thoughtful. "I dunno, I guess he still hangs out sometimes. But I was thinking maybe I was getting kinda old to hang out with an im-- uhm, a troll." He didn't like calling Drake 'imaginary' because that made him look like a loony, and he wasn't sure why he suddenly felt awkward having an imaginary friend; maybe it had something to do with the encounter of the monster in Dawnlark Plains and having his face rubbed into adversity as well as the painful face of reality.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Charon - March 21, 2015, 07:48 PM