Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Charon wondered if Drake would really take care of baby trolls. Somehow, that just didn't seem like his style, since he was cool and liked to do dangerous things and be heroic, like Charon. Well, maybe he would help if they were related to him... Charon would probably help with Ragnar and Thistle's pups; if they didn't take up too much of his attention, anyway.

While he considered this, Osprey said he shouldn't forget about Drake altogether. "Yeah, I guess he's always been a good friend," Charon said, and he almost felt a little guilty for thinking he was too grown up to have Drake as his friend anymore. But Drake wasn't real, and he needed to get growing up. "I was thinking maybe I should become a Chronicler, now that I'm pretty awesome at being a Naturalist and all. I like telling stories, so it suits me. What do you think?" Charon looked expectantly at Osprey while they walked at their slowpoke-pace, though he was pretty certain she thought it a great idea too. He just needed a bit more practise in story-telling, but he would get there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Charon - March 23, 2015, 07:40 AM