Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
using google translate so excuse any language fails if any people-who-know-greek read this :p maybe we can fade this soon with language lessons? :3

Pantaleimon smiled softly when Reek was excited to start learning about the language of the ocean. It made Pan feel like she had some purpose to being here, rather than being an empty shell, a ghost, just drifting along the Sound without making a good contribution. Pantaleimon's tail beat a few cheerful wags, something that had not happened in a long time, while she considered where to start when teaching the ocean's tongue to someone else.

"Η μητέρα της θάλασσας," Pan started. "It - it means 'mother sea'." Then Pantaleimon realised that perhaps more practical, day-to-day use words were better to teach first, such as a greeting or farewell. "καλημέρα," Pantaleimon said. "It means 'good day'. καλημέρα." Pantaleimon watched Reek to see if he understood what she was trying to teach him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Pantaleimon - March 24, 2015, 02:17 PM