Redhawk Caldera [j] our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains
4 Posts
Ooc — Will
It was not the scent of pack wolves, or the pawsteps that shook the singer out of his daze, but the gruff voice that cut it way through the mist of thoughts he had woven around himself. His bicolored gaze alighted on a swarthy creature, his scent smelled strongly of the pack and knew immediately he might have arrived too close to the pack's borders for comfort. Or it may simply be because the pack wolves here were very territorial. He did not mind either ways, for he seeked entrance to a pack, the life of a loner was full of adventures and knowledge but he craved companionship now and wondered if he made it in, how long it would be before he wandered again.

Bicolored gaze drifted further out and noticed a greyscale wolf standing a few feet away, his tail raised higher than the sooty one in front of him, obviously a higher ranked. Blinking carefully at the charcoal male in front of him, making sure he did not meet the other's eye, Horus lowered his stance in obeisance, gaze lowered politely to drift across the ground and ears sliding back to a folded position along his skull. "A home," the singer murmured quietly, his gravelly voice cutting through the silence in the air as the two pack wolves waited for his answer. "I am Orpheus, also called Horus. Call me either, I will answer."
Messages In This Thread
RE: [j] our peace shall stand as firm as rocky mountains - by Orpheus - March 30, 2015, 01:27 AM