Redhawk Caldera and i feel all of it, too, you know
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie's expression changed from one of concern at the puppy's tiny groaning, to one of amusement at the noisy fart, and finally one of horror as a sticky, tar-like substance erupted from the tiny creature. It didn't look or smell like any fecal matter the yearling had come across before (either by her own production, or that of other creatures). If it had been bloody, she might have erroneously believed she had popped and killed the newborn, a thought that made her shudder.

"What the hell?" she muttered, shifting slightly backwards, eyes never leaving the pup (or her mess). Fox laughed, then dutifully cleaned up the mess, and Magpie tried to keep from gagging. "You're disgusting," she told her sister, who shrugged before returning to her other children: Instinct.

Bringing her face closer to the little red newborn— a risky move, she knew— she cooed, "You're kind of disgusting, too," Her tone was sweet despite the words, and she could already feel some sort of protective love flare into existence. Just wait until this one was older, and Magpie could tell her all about the embarrassing poops she made as a newborn.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 23, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 01:08 PM