Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Osprey listened to the story, making listening noises as he went along and clearly some parts of the story were better than others. At the end of the story, Osprey asked if Shiv and Leyno went on any other adventures, because she wanted to know more. "We should keep some stories left for next time you visit," Charon said with a grin. "And anyway, who wants to hear lots of stories about some nerd?" Even though his story had had high moral values, it didn't mean that Charon actually followed his own morals or life lessons...

"How about... I tell you a story about a real viking? I dunno a lot about vikings but Ragnar and Thistle and Gunnar have told me stuff!" Charon looked at Osprey, waiting to hear back from her. Like a lot of young wolves, his attention span was all over the place and he had already lost interest in his previous storyline, instead already thinking of thousands of other stories he could tell Osprey about while they made their way to Shield Maiden's Falls.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Charon - March 31, 2015, 02:26 PM