Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
i'd read that somewhere, i was just thinking about that when i wrote my previous post :)

Charon, young as he was, wasn't very good yet at telling stories, hopping from detail to detail due to his childish attention span. Maybe it would improve in time, for while he lacked technique he had the limitless fantasy of a good story teller and he was serious about becoming a proper Chronicler, even if he wasn't yet very good at keeping his audience's attention captivated. He was as of yet unaware of this, and if someone would tell him, it was likely that Charon wouldn't even accept it as such -- he might just get upset about it and arrogantly think he was still best.

As they reached the waterfall, Osprey asked if the falls were named after the pack's previous leader, and he nodded. "Yup, I think maybe 'falls' is like a symbol for the tears they cried when the leader died?" Charon wasn't sure, but he remembered that Gunnar had said that the falls were named after the pack's previous leader and that Julooke and Thistle had been the shield maidens.

"We're here!" Charon said cheerily and he started to gallop up the path that lead up the falls to the best view, the one that Gunnar had showed him, occassionally waiting, impatiently, for Osprey along the way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Charon - March 31, 2015, 04:44 PM