Blacktail Deer Plateau mine was a religion and happiness was a fact
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Mordecai set to helping her collect the green roughage and Harlyn moved to do the same.  She couldn't help but be distracted by watching him, though.  It was clear he wasn't too sure of himself, but that just made it even more endearing to her.  She crept around the other side of the tree trunk, eager to peek around the bark to see him attempting to dislodge a bit from between the roots.  A tiny smile slipped across her muzzle, but it disappeared the moment he spoke as she hurriedly busied herself nosing about at the ground, trying to cover up the fact that she was watching him at all.

"My grandmother was a healer," she answered, "She shared much of her knowledge with me, though she passed on when I was a year old.  My mother took up the mantle, but she was not as practiced as máthair mhór.  I learned much on my own, some from travelers that made their home with our pack for only a season.  Here and there, really."  Harlyn paused to brush away a patch of damp leaves out of her way, hoping to find more moss below.  No such luck, but she wasn't too concerned with that anymore.  Now that Mordecai was here, bonding further with him was her main focus.
Messages In This Thread
RE: mine was a religion and happiness was a fact - by Harlyn - April 05, 2015, 06:08 PM