Redhawk Caldera Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
No worries. I know they grow up fast and all but I've never been one to rush through pup threads. They're only little once! :)

It might have seemed to Raven that Wildfire made an elegant descent, yet it was mostly a total fluke. Toward the end of the slope, her stroke of luck ran out completely and the pup tumbled, rolling the last few yards. As soon as she came to a stop, she bounced back onto her feet with nary a complaint. She was used to her own klutziness by now. She rejoined Raven, unaware that her sister was basically none the wiser about her less than graceful landing.

"Err?" she questioned when Raven said, "Da?" Wildfire looked around but did not see him. She wasn't concerned, though, especially when the thousands of rocks once more captured her attention. "Ook!" she said loudly, tail stirring the air as she trotted into the sea of stones. It was overwhelming. Which one should she pick first? The choices were literally endless...

Sucking in a breath, Wildfire's golden eyes found Raven and she said, "Ew!" By this, she meant you, as in she wanted Raven to choose for her. She trusted her sister's opinion more than her own. Hopefully the other little girl would understand what she meant.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore - by Wildfire - April 07, 2015, 09:05 AM